This weekend I will start again to works with Panther!
The first step is to change the amplifier inside the robot because the old amplifier, every start up the amplifiers emit the “Bump” noise.
The model chosen is the Stereo 20W Class D Audio Amplifier with the MAX9744
The principal characteristics are:
- Power from 4.5V-14V DC voltage
- Up to 93% efficient (88-93% typical)
- 20mA quiescent current (or put into shutdown for 1uA quiescent)
- Up to 29.5dB max gain
- Use DC or AC coupled line-level input, up to 3Vpp
- Filterless Spread-Spectrum Modulation Lowers
- Radiated RF Emissions from Speaker Cables
- 20W Stereo Output (4Ω, VDD = 12V, THD+N = 10%)
- Low 0.04% THD+N
- Integrated Click-and-Pop Suppression
- Short-Circuit and Thermal-Overload Protection
The dimension of this board are:
- Length: 54mm / 2.1″
- Width: 41mm / 1.6″
- Height: 2mm / .08″
And Weight: 11g
The guide to use this amplifier is in Learn adafruit.
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.