During the Maker Faire Rome 2016 I’ve received in evaluation an electronic of motor control and high level control for a drone from Infineon.
The multicopter Larix 5 have:
|Flight controller source code
- Open source IMU using standard interfaces/connectors to work with any commercial Engine Speed Control (ESC) and Radio Control (RC)
- Software is used for academic education in several universities and hosted from MCI Innsbruck
|Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU)
- Breakout-board for IMU Invensense MPU9050
- 9-axis and 6-axis mode
- High resolution pressure sensor for altitude stabilization
- Interface for GPS breakout board
- Infineon offers large product portfolio for GPS LNA
|Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- BLE interface possible (breakout board)
- BLE based Android App for control of the multicopter
A slideshow of Larix 5
Now I’ve ordered the motors, propellers and battery for the robot
Stay tuned for new update about this drone!
Copyright © 2016. All Rights Reserved.